Do you like it?

www.alpinerovers.com

clicky

site looks very nice, although don't you think it would be wiser to keep it a secret how beautiful the Alps are once the snow has melted? So many photos, shhh, shhh!

We travel to the western alps where Italy borders with France.

We speak English, German, Italian.

you may have difficulty communicating with the French then, would you be in need of a consultant? One day when I get a spare minute I'll even have 2 working Landies :lol:

on a technical note, the page title seems to stick on "Enter site" once you nav to the other pages?

Best of British :D

on a technical note, the page title seems to stick on "Enter site" once you nav to the other pages?

Funnily enough i noticed that the other day but havnt got round to fixing it yet - still some work to do on it anyways. Will be fixed on the next update.....

Cheers

Jon

Constructive criticism?

1. I cannot read the Calendar page. White text on a very, very, very pale blue background does not work - not on my monitor anyway.

2. The Gallery pictures should be re-sized - or auto resize.

3. Personally I do not find it easy to read the text when it is over the logo as on some of the pages. Toneing the logo down a little may help resolve this - more of a watermark thing?

Sorry to be negative, other than that it looks a lovely idea/adventure - as I said before. :)

Chris

Still available as a tail end marker... ;)