santas challenge 2009

chappers

We were there as spectator! Was a great event, looks like a very good event to start knowing your car!

We'll be there as a competitor next year! Only the drive back home was hell! Left at about 18h00 yesterday, arrived back home in Belgium about 06h00 this morning!!!

Hi All,

What a great weekend.

Great event and even better social as always. 2 dayers are the way forward!

BOW, you got the full results please just want to see how close to the bottom I was! :lol:

Well done to the top 3 teams and a special hats off to Dan and Adrian coming 3rd considering Adrian was the same colour as Dans truck Saturday morning! As for Dans roll, that has to be the most graceful pirouette I have ever seen! Let us know when it is on youtube please!

Luke

full result sheet will be posted up once i have it mate, waiting for it to be mailed to me,

was a very good weekend, well done to Nick and James, fantastic result, and very close, well done to all.

thanks for a good weekend,all the marshalls enjoyed it and not a bad word for anyone,

all the best,

BOW..

Hi everyone. Cheers to Vince, Edd and the Protrax lot for a most enjoyable weekend of off roading and a great social two nights of giggles as usual.

Good to talk to you Bow finaly ;)

And Clive Dimond Geezer ! Washed the truck and NOT one dent. :P

Oh and 37 entrants. Clive you came 33rd and Luke 22nd.

Always an enjoyable event.

Nick (still in the red and shiny one) :D

ooppss my mistake rumour has it if you had stayed on your wheels you could have had 2nd :lol::):lol:

the rumour i heard was that Dan came third as he was scored on his style of roll and that bumped him up! got a good score i suppose due to the amount of practice hes had this year!

Well we had a fun time, a big thank you to Bow for getting as much information to us as he did and a big thank you to all the marshalls for their hard work over the weekend. Some great sites and good punches/routes. We liked the Tixover rocks, gave the mud out the back a miss mind! Cheers to Ed for setting it all out (i believe it was him)

i'm just waiting on an email, Nick is right on the score system, 500 a punch, divided by number of teams getting them, Vince is a bit tied up at the mo, but will do my best for you on the punch totals ,

was a cracking weekend, and Dan rolled right behind me and i missed the photo , all the pictures have been posted on the tixover play days facebook page that i know of,

all the best,

Bow :)

It would be good to see the punch count for all the teams and the working out as we done just over half the available punches over the weekend yet the top 2 teams scored over treble our score so could do with knowing where i went wrong :):):)

we only achieved 61 punches in the two days, but we tried to pick the harder punches hoping less vehicles would do them and thus score better - they took alot of time mind but with 37 vehicles doing easy punches the punch score could of been very low on the easy ones thus making the hard ones worth it. We spent a fair bit of time at Tixover on both days, didn't play out the back in the in the mud though, preferred the rocky ones to play on. we also did Brick works (50mins there then cut and run to be back by 1545 on sun), Stibington and Fraggle rock so missed Yarwell completely.

We didn't realy have a plan just cleared the site we started at and moved to the next closest one and stibbington was allways the furthest, punch wise if there was a clear punch we just did it regardles, it was a very enjoyable weekend and thoroughly enjoyed it, the truck is allready getting stripped and the new build is in full swing so fingers crossed it will be ready for the 28th of feb! :unsure::unsure::unsure: