Post Sodbury Analysis

minivin

I was there spoke to GB mud on Si's stand think I saw Fi under si's tent sitting out of the rain

And again walking pass me sitting in the que to get out for half an hour........... yes half an hour or more suppose it was my fault for going in the Focus and wanting to get onto the road rather than getting stuck in the mud ............. better than sitting in the 90 for the 140 mile round trip

Did'nt buy much this time but as always injoyed it

Cheers

Steve

My first SS so i bought some carrot cake from the lovely family in the X5! 5 for a £1!! got a free X eng keyring thing!!! and bought a mankey 110 rear tub so i can do some measurements £20.

I though alot of stuff was over priced but there were some bargains to be had also.Good day though and to cap it off i took the wife out for a meal and we saw little brittain live LMFHO :lol:

Guest diesel_jim
and we saw little brittain live LMFHO :lol:

I think some of the characters from Little Britain were there at Sodbury! certainly some of the folk wandering around shouldn't be allowed out unsupervised! :D

I think some of the characters from Little Britain were there at Sodbury! certainly some of the folk wandering around shouldn't be allowed out unsupervised! :D

<little britain mode at SS>

I wan't that one!

</little britain mode at SS>

Well I spent a grand total of......

.... £31 ponds and £20 was on a new seat box for Mr White. I didn't really see anything I wanted although I think I was quite successful at making other people spend money (isn't that right, Mark ;) ). It was good to see everyone although I forgot to ask Si for a keyring as I need a new one. Oh well, next time.

I'd also like to thank Al for supplying lunch (very kind to pay for all of us) and to Nick Jennings from Landroxs for giving me a battery issolator key after mine went walkies.

TC, as always I have an excuse for that one; I'd been told they were letting people in at that gate and I could only see the passenger seat of the vehicle in front (which wasn't empty). Not one of my cleverest moments...

I bought quite a bit. Sadly for me (but fortunately for about 50% of the burger-van queue :P ) the vast majority consisted of:

* Burgers.

* Chips.

* Coke.

I also bought a winch cradle but wanted 2 - one guy had 'em for a tenner, the guy next to him was 25 quid... - latex gloves and fascinatingly: big circlip pliers. I did go home with a big grin on my face after collecting my central tyre inflation unions from Jez. Uber-Bling! :D

Al.

P.S. God Bless British Junk Food.

I bought a number plate for my trailer board, that's all.

I will get a X Brake when the Series ones are ready and I nearly bought a pair of QT radius arms and would have bought some Rocky Mountain door tops if they hadn't sold out.

Well,

We managed to spend too much money!

Got a Landy Locker for £70, a Stalk set for £15 (all I wanted was the head light switch but he wouldn't split!). The real Bargains were a Speedo with 80,000 on it for £2 and A leather steering wheel for the Disco 2 For £10

Nearly bought so much more!

Must thank Si for the Cans of Coke, A real Godsend!

I got 2 power steering pumps, total cost £12. Just fitted one and apart from my stupidity in leaving the outlet pipe touching the alternator fan (for reference it takes about 30 seconds to cut all the way into the pipe) it would appear to be a good un.

bad side - just spent £30 + pp on the pipe I shagged.

Seemed like there was LOADS of wheels there, only I am pretty sorted at the moment there looked to be some good bargains for wheel tyre combo's.

didn't see scorpion at all, but did speak briefly to Simon about getting a brake kit, must call him and hand some cash over.

Seemed like there was LOADS of wheels there, only I am pretty sorted at the moment there looked to be some good bargains for wheel tyre combo's.

there were some outrageous deals to be had on wheels and tyres, i can't believe how little rangerover 3 spoke alloys are worth now, most could be had for a fiver, but often if you bought a part worn tyre for £10 it came with the ally rim still in the middle..... :):rolleyes:

there were some outrageous deals to be had on wheels and tyres, i can't believe how little rangerover 3 spoke alloys are worth now, most could be had for a fiver, but often if you bought a part worn tyre for £10 it came with the ally rim still in the middle..... :):rolleyes:

Picked up a set of 4 for a tenner, thankfully no rubber to get rid of as with the price of ally they were bought to be weighed in, bare rims fetching about a tenner a piece at the moment :lol: