The Northern& Clubman challenge 12th & 13th Dec09

Matt BADLRC

Right then I have been on holiday for a week and just got back. I can update you with an entry list now, and final instructions will be available to download from the event website in the next couple of days. :)

Entry List The Clubman Challenge Holymoorisde 13th December 2009

Entries as we received them:-

John Sales & Alan Kemp

James Raftery & Russell Bailey

Steven & Ian Potts

Tim Egel & John Pickles

Dean Lee Russell & Rick Lee Kirk

Dafydd Belton & Nick Bird

Thomas Johnson & Sally Perrott

Sam Jones & Russel Patrick Bowe

Ben Murphy & TBA

If you have sent us a form and your not on the list please let us know? :rolleyes:

So that is who you are all up against. if you still want to enter please get in touch asap.

:)

The site will hopfully be really wet and boggy. (was last time)

Spoke to boothy this evning as I'm typing this I hope he's firing it up for the first time and finding it runs ok.

my entry

Barney Copestake and Dan Thomas

postcode is s42 7 Syda ln

Right then I have been on holiday for a week and just got back. I can update you with an entry list now, and final instructions will be available to download from the event website in the next couple of days. :)

Entry List The Clubman Challenge Holymoorisde 13th December 2009

John Sales & Alan Kemp

Steven & Ian Potts

Tim Egel & John Pickles

Ben Murphy & TBA

If you have sent us a form and your not on the list please let us know? :rolleyes:

So that is who you are all up against. if you still want to enter please get in touch asap.

is this list for the sunday event,

Carl.

Entry List The Clubman Challenge Holymoorisde Sunday 13th December 2009

John Sales & Alan Kemp

Steven & Ian Potts

Tim Egel & John Pickles

Ben Murphy & TBA

The final instructions can be downloaded The Clubman Challenge Website Final Instructions

A map of how showing the venue Click for a map

:rolleyes::):rolleyes:

more to the point has twiggy :blink::blink::blink:

shouldnt you be spannering barney ? :lol:

ive got cold so come in ;)

I will be tonight and I think i've found a bigger alternator

I will be making a call to gwyn for my birthday preasents today :):)

Dan do I get the feeling you arn't going to be happy if we don't beat Boothy?

better put alot of water in just to make sure lol

don't forget the quicker everyone is there sunday and scrutineered the quicker we can get the show on the road.

Due to some real bad luck, an EDIS 8 module has failed, it is used to fire the coil packs in the Megasquirt system, so I cannot start my rebuilt engine yet,

hopefully Saturday one will arrive and that should solve the problem.

Then I will see if it has any leaks etc, so basically, yes the plan it to enter, yes I will take it easy, and I won't know until the last minute.

Failing that I will marshall, and marshall hard if that's the case, and missdeamours will result in flogging with a birch, but I aim to compete.

Those of you that have looked yet the Event Final Instructions can be down loaded from the event website http://www.badlrc.co.uk/clubman/web/files/events.html click on final instructions they will help you find the site and let you know what you need to do when you get there, Scrutineering times, start times etc. :)

Due to some real bad luck, an EDIS 8 module has failed, it is used to fire the coil packs in the Megasquirt system, so I cannot start my rebuilt engine yet,

hopefully Saturday one will arrive and that should solve the problem.

Then I will see if it has any leaks etc, so basically, yes the plan it to enter, yes I will take it easy, and I won't know until the last minute.

Failing that I will marshall, and marshall hard if that's the case, and missdeamours will result in flogging with a birch, but I aim to compete.

Hope you get it sorted out, after all you trouble geting that 8'th piston to work, :P

Carl.

cracking well been up there this afternoon some bits to tidy up first thing but otherwise were ready to go.

And yes boothy there is some water if you go in blind you will end up over your wheels but no more if you stop and think a little then shouldn't really be much more than above your knee.

right off to sort out my motor