Transylvania Adventure Trophy 2010

cipx2

Its a week later in July than last year...so It will clash with the Billing show

If the registrations were any thing like last year try and get in early, as the "extreme" class was over subscribed :(

Hopefully this time round i will get a few more days of actual competitive driving :P

A lot of lessons learnt last year so looking forward to another crack at it.

A lot of lessons learnt last year so looking forward to another crack at it.

Sorry edited, remembering your MANY issues!

Pick a team mate who's spent over £10 on their tow car and once they fail to make it, have a team mate who's truck weighs less than a house and does over 40mph without overheating? :ph34r:

• 2 months later...

Well,

entries to this this years event have closed clicky

I can see one other uk team i recognize, any one else on here going?

Big effort to try and get the truck ready sooner this year so that i am not still working on it the night before the ferry again ;) probably wont happen tho....

• 4 weeks later...

Well,

entries to this this years event have closed clicky

I can see one other uk team i recognize, any one else on here going?

Big effort to try and get the truck ready sooner this year so that i am not still working on it the night before the ferry again ;) probably wont happen tho....

On here, means UK or forum? ;)

If forum, then our team is going to start in hard cetegory. start no. 18a,b

On here, means UK or forum? ;)

If forum, then our team is going to start in hard cetegory. start no. 18a,b

Both really..

whats the truck your running?

we will be easy to spot as the disorganized tourists still working on our trucks on the start line, who will then get lost 500 meters into the first stage....... :)

Both really..

whats the truck your running?

we will be easy to spot as the disorganized tourists still working on our trucks on the start line, who will then get lost 500 meters into the first stage....... :)

You told me you were completely ready to go the truck looks like it's just come out of the shop and that your navvi is the best map reader ever born! :lol: - Still - at least your navvi's been offroad before :rofl:

Steve

:)

one car is still in pieces...shortened D110. Second car is D90.

Hi,

We still desperately need a team mate for this, we are team 25a on the extreme entry list, there must be someone out there who fancies doing one of the best european events around?

Thanks

Philon and Alex

• 1 month later...

Hello,

we are moving forward slowly with our comp vehicles. D90 is being converted to pickup truck. D110 is still in pieces, but those pieces are at least in one garage. Still waiting for paint job on bulkhead and RH salisbury( or early 110) swivel for LHD vehicles.

Hi,

We still desperately need a team mate for this, we are team 25a on the extreme entry list, there must be someone out there who fancies doing one of the best european events around?

Thanks

Philon and Alex

Hi,

you are searching for second car?

Good luck and personaly I would stay clear of 24a :ph34r:

Thank you. We know each other. i was speaking with them month ago. They are taking it very serious( support team, mechanics etc.). For us it is more gathering experiences. We still need to find someone who will take care about camping and will be "support" crue.

teslo,

I allways nice to hear that another team is doing as well as we are with prep :)

I fact the only body panel thats on my car at the moment is the bulkhead hopefully this will change soon.

We will also be taking the event very seriously, well for the first five minutes after which we will get lost, charge about the Romanian woods until stupid o'clock in the morning, then break some thing, hit a tree, roll etc and then repeat this process for the next five days... so looking forward to it :hysterical:

teslo,

We will also be taking the event very seriously, well for the first five minutes after which we will get lost, charge about the Romanian woods until stupid o'clock in the morning, then break some thing, hit a tree, roll etc and then repeat this process for the next five days... so looking forward to it :hysterical:

That sounds about right! ;):lol: it's all good fun tho! :):):)

• 1 month later...

Teslo,

Looking good, you have not got long to get that cage on.

Our team is almost ready. left to do is... attach last bits of kit to the trucks (coolbox toolbox, waffles etc..) pack and load spares on to support machines, and travel the three days to the start line :)

Got out and did some testing in my truck last weekend it mostly worked ;)

post-1650-127789428748_thumb.jpg

weather looks set to give us a repeat of last year.....

See you in Deva