Does anyone recognize these rims?

Howdy all

I am looking for information on these rims. Who makes them? Are the aluminum and what is the general consensus on these?

DSCF5157-Resized.jpg

I am looking for a rim to put on my 1985 110 build project and I like the look of these.

Thanks,

IPSC_GUY

SIERRA II ALPHA

EWWW Thanks guys I appreciate it. I am building an 85 110 into my "desert rig" for running around Southern Idaho and Northern Nevada and these look like the ticket. I will see where I can track some down.

Thanks again,

IPSC_GUY

SIERRA II ALPHA

Apparently they have a 1600kg payload each. The forces use them because they don't cause as much shrapnel damage when they run over a mine as steel wheels do. In being, they just disintergrate rather than send shards of severed steel in every direction.

I think they are like a million quid a corner though....

£1175 for a set of 4 with the same Cooper tyres as shown on the military 110 above from Silverline - Linky

The other £998,825 must have been cost of shipping to the Falklands Stephen!! ;)

Now you've got the oil guys there, you can expect everything to go up in price!! ;) ;) ;)