Tyre balancing beads

Yes, I put the thread up on here but have'nt used them yet-I do have them in the garage and when I get my new tyres then I will use them as I use mach5's as my everyday wheels as they're a real PITA to balance the amount of info that was put onto the thread was excellent-Thanks to all that put information onto the thread it was very welcome.

John

They help, but my 33x13.50R15 Mudzillas are still far from balanced. The fact the tyres aren't round is the main problem. I've not tried them in anything else, I prefer to get normal tyres balanced normally, the beads were a last ditch attempt when 1/2 kilo of lead on each front wheel failed!!

Used ceramic airsoft balls in a 265 x 75 Insa Turbo. Worked perfectly, even on te front at all speeds upto 65mph. I put in more than the chart on the balancing beads website suggest, but when you can buy thousands of the buggers for peanuts I erred on the side of caution.

Definitely worth a punt.