Muddy Bottom Winch Challenge Pictures

Nice images David,

Like the way you have managed to catch only marshals (inc me) winching and not a winch blanket to be seen :ph34r:

summary of the weekend:-

The weather was great, to many mozzy bites from the campsite, and way too much rock dust.

Paul

Indeed, though i was thinking of you when i took this picture :lol:

Hmmm, I did notice that, but was going to keep quiet. However, I will point out that:

1. You can see the winch blankets in use in the 2009 photo, although at the Rangie end

2. It took 2 winches to get me out, mainly because the ECU was full of water by that point :ph34r:

This is seriously nice any idea if anybody on here owns it?

yep it is and he's not on this forum.

It's a very well thought out truck, he was going every where i was but he had the whole family in the car including two dogs :)

the spec (i think is)

3" body lift

kam lockers in both axles

rear and front winch

35" simex

its still running air bags (which does make it interesting for side slopes)

and its a V8

The nice thing is its not a show truck and hes not afraid to use it, by the end of Sunday I think he had managed to end the life of one CV and a half shaft on some rocks :)

yep it is and he's not on this forum.

It's a very well thought out truck, he was going every where i was but he had the whole family in the car including two dogs :)

the spec (i think is)

3" body lift

kam lockers in both axles

rear and front winch

35" simex

its still running air bags (which does make it interesting for side slopes)

and its a V8

The nice thing is its not a show truck and hes not afraid to use it, by the end of Sunday I think he had managed to end the life of one CV and a half shaft on some rocks :)

Looks like the one on the KAM diffs site

post-22735-127817958616_thumb.jpg

AFAIK Moose (Paul) and Plastic Badger (Rich)

Muddybottom is run by Joe and Carla Rose, Paul and I used to Marshal for them every event and help set up the big events like 7S, but I don't have the time with the little badgers anymore. Paul still does some marshalling and event support etc for the club.

Have you got a question JST, I can pass it on, PM me if you like.

Yes, its Muddy Bottom related but not specific to this topic. Interclub team entry? are you guys still coming?

Hi i own the trayback 90 in the photos above and also marshall for muddy bottom. I am ment to be part of the team entering the challenge but at the moment paul is the only one that has spocken about it. Joe has not said anythink about it as of yet!