110 CSW Military Auxiliary fuel tank

Hey,

I am looking for the fuel tank that specifically fits a 110 station wagon under the drivers seat and fills from under the seat. I Believe this is a military part.

Could someone have a nosey and see if they can find the part no's for me?

Thank you

Adam

• 1 month later...

Ah ok, will call up on Monday then, any clue as to the cost? Was hoping to fit the full veg system for £200... we will see lol

Hi,

Just wondered if you managed to purchase and fit the under seat fuel tank. If so, was it straightforward to fit and how much did it all cost. Hope you don't mind my asking but I want to do the same. Thanks

• 9 months later...

I have a question regarding the rear tank on a 110!

there is a spare pipe that is capped off on the top edge of the tank, I know this is to link in with an aux tank but is it just a tube at the top? or can it be used as a pickup? ie it has a tube running to the bottom of the tank.

I know it's fairly common practice for fuel returns to use a submerged pipe in the tank, in order to avoid excessive fuel aeration, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's the case with this one I'm afraid!

Try blowing down it and seeing if it bubbles in the tank ;)

I know it's fairly common practice for fuel returns to use a submerged pipe in the tank, in order to avoid excessive fuel aeration, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's the case with this one I'm afraid!

Try blowing down it and seeing if it bubbles in the tank ;)

...or try sucking on it, to see if you get a mouthful of Diesel :lol: