Nige would be proud

woke this morning feeling chipper, nothing to do but head out cycling with eldest son, good day ahead.

:D

Went to load the bikes in the 110 to be greeted by an odd oily smell...arrgghh...upturned can of Waxoyl! entire contents has wrapped itself around my ropes, in my toolboxes, you name it and its been waxoyled. How TF am I going to sort this, any suggestions? :(

Will :huh:

Eco-unfriendly method - lots and lots of white spirit and kitchen roll :(

Cranial lumps method - less white spirit, then into the washing machine. "Heavy Soiling"? :angry:

Certain death method - Suggest to SWMBO that you need new set of recovery gear etc. :ph34r:

are you trying to take Nige's place with your waxoyl story :lol:

ropes I suggest you dispose of & replace with new items, doubt you'll ever get them waxoyl free & the solvent won't be very kind to them either, tools won't rust.

tiz done, sort of. I first pressure washed the chassis, then used a 4" brush and a 1" brush the transfer the worst of the liquid mess from inside onto the chassis and axles. Then I blagged a couple of old sheets and used them and the newish expensive shorts I was stupid enough to be wearing to do the job to wipe the rest up. Luckily I've never got round to putting mats in the back of the 110. so it wasn't too bad. Just need to wait for Lucy to be away for a few days to put the ropes through the wash. ;)

Will :)