Shires pay and play @ Broxhead

TJN

the green RED winches semi-trayback... is that T1g-Up's old truck?

Yes indeed, and very capable it is too....

Hmm, I may have inadvertantly broken the site's speed limit :unsure:, my apologies!

For anyone who witnessed my gearbox issues a little later on, I stripped it out last night and the filter pack looked like a sandpit ;). All working again now.

Cracking day out, greatly enjoyed putting some faces to names, many thanks to Rich, TJ and the team.

Ross

The X-Eng one can be undone with the side of the pliers on a leatherman type tool :)

EDIT: the green RED winches semi-trayback... is that T1g-Up's old truck?

It was a one off made by North, not sure who owned it before but the vehicle was broken for spares.

Lyndon re-built tne North frame on it's current platform, not much of the "original" remains.

MrKev, the woman at the ford thought it was for the exclusive use of her watering her horse, we'll not her as such, some poor kid had to take it into the water.

I politely pointed out her error and we washed our wheels, she started to take photo's and when she got a bit close as Heidi reversed the Disco I had to include it :-)