4x4 Response Group.

floyd fan

Last year was one of the coldest for years, many of us gave up our time to go out in the January snow and help others. If you didn't know already there is a network of 4x4 volunteers that has been formed around the UK to bring together 4x4 drivers when and where needed. Have a look at the national website and see if you are interested http://www.4x4response.info/ then follow the link http://www.4x4response.info/?pid=map to find your local group. Now is the time to think about joining rather than waiting until we are needed.

Cheers ... FF ...

• 3 weeks later...

dont mean to sound tight but i got asked to join and couldnt believe i had to pay, I was under the impression I was joining to help out where i can, etc, I thought as i will get called and go out in the middle of the night and expect no payment i thought i wouldnt have to pay to join. thought maybe a donation

yeah i pay probably around 250 quid a year in msa licenses and club membership etc. doesn't mention insurance on there site

i suppose i was just surpised as if they need some cash for the admin type stuff thought that get donation /charty drives due to the nature of the work. as for insurance, is it just in case yo get sued rather than truck insurance for a pulled off bumper etc?