LRS Challenge 2011

redrodant

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Event is now closed for round 1, 35 places booked, reserve list now in operation. Thanks for the support, see you all at round 1 should be a great year.

Round 1 "the DAMAR WEBBING ROUND" went well :D Free hot food on the special "real fun to watch too ;) " a NEW tree with a punch in it"Just to keep Pete 300tdi90 happy :ph34r: ", our CUSTOM MADE camping worked well ;) , carpark worked :D, , Exelent Damar webbing prizes :D:D:D

Round 2,1st May, i think there's a entry space going spare ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Just 1 entry space left to fill :D out of 35 :P Any takers ???

Round 2 went well :D , 35 cars :D , some exelent punches ;) "thanks to the 3 set up teams" some absolutly awsome driving ;), some of the winch work was good to :P . Thanks to Bob and co for lend of the site, Kev for the Office work, Shaun for the BBQ cookin, the kids recomend the swings

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there space for one more ? ;)

How is the 36" tyre rule enforced ? With a tape measure or what it says on the sidewall ?

G

The tyre size rule is enforced with a tape measure :P and common sence ;) As for spaces rounds 4,5,6 have a few spaces, as for round 3, Try a really really Polite "begging" :blush: email to Kev LRS Challenge link

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Round 2 went well :D , 35 cars :D , some exelent punches ;) "thanks to the 3 set up teams" some absolutly awsome driving ;), some of the winch work was good to :P . Thanks to Bob and co for lend of the site, Kev for the Office work, Shaun for the BBQ cookin, the kids recomend the swings

If you went to rnd2 @ Uplands Coppice you may recal an old boy who turned up and wore a very multi coloured jumper and hat which matched his very colourful 90.

I took the grandkids over the wood this morning for our sunday club breakfast and found him up to his waist in the bog, he was a little distressed due to the hard work, sweating profoundly and out of breath.

I asked him what he was doing there and he said he noticed some of the Land Rovers got stuck and wanted to check out how deep it was, he was very apologetic and left with his wellies squelching because they were full of water.

Whilst I would not mind if he had asked (there are no public Rights of Way in the wood) I do mind because he took it upon himself to go into the wood without letting me know.

Does anyone know him, is he a member of your clubs.

If you went to rnd2 @ Uplands Coppice you may recal an old boy who turned up and wore a very multi coloured jumper and hat which matched his very colourful 90.

I took the grandkids over the wood this morning for our sunday club breakfast and found him up to his waist in the bog, he was a little distressed due to the hard work, sweating profoundly and out of breath.

I asked him what he was doing there and he said he noticed some of the Land Rovers got stuck and wanted to check out how deep it was, he was very apologetic and left with his wellies squelching because they were full of water.

Whilst I would not mind if he had asked (there are no public Rights of Way in the wood) I do mind because he took it upon himself to go into the wood without letting me know.

Does anyone know him, is he a member of your clubs.

Not one of ours Bob, you may remember he turned up at the crack of dawn at our event and took it upon himself to act as welcoming committee at the gate without even introducing himself. Later he seemed quite offended when I yelled at him to get off my quad which was parked up on a track.

I think you should have left him in the bog!

I think I know who you mean, if it's the man I think was at rd2 LRS. He lives just out side newport in a sort of caravan site behind a old garage before you get to hinstock. I don't know him just see him around, you carn't really miss his 90 !

Jon

I think I know who you mean, if it's the man I think was at rd2 LRS. He lives just out side newport in a sort of caravan site behind a old garage before you get to hinstock. I don't know him just see him around, you carn't really miss his 90 !

Jon

Not LRS eather :unsure: , know who u mean though! :wacko: he just sort of appears :angry2: .

I think he was at 4x4 Adventures event there as well? Didn't he have shorts on as well which were very multi coloured?

Dan

No Dan, I think your getting him confused with Tim or Jase, they all did a fair bit of standing around looking shifty :o .