footwell hole blanking?

In my '02 D90 I get a little leaking (the usual point for defender jokes) however I'm sure there is a hole in the front of the passenger footwell that should be blanked off. I examined one of our work landys which has AC and I think it would appear that this hole would normally be used for some sort of AC feed into the cab. As I dont have AC I want to block this hole off. From what I can remember I believe it like a tear drop shape on its side (like that of the hole for the steering column) though I may have its shape confused.

Either way, anybody know of a blanking grommet to close it off as its letting water behind the rubber mat lining - NOT COOL.

Cheers all.

should be plated over, it's not a rubber grommet.

Td5 bulkhead photo's from each side in this thread http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopic=38064

only a teardrop shaped hole on drivers [right hand] side, but there is a circular hole at the front of the passenger [left hand] side on the vertical part.

but I don't know & can't see a grommet for it in my parts info.

hi to all

what you need is a 2" blanking grommet. you can check them out on autosparks web site.go to grommets left hand side of screen on their website it is on page 4 catalogue number c558 2"blanking grommet price 34p.i know this because this is what used

hi to all

what you need is a 2" blanking grommet. you can check them out on autosparks web site.go to grommets left hand side of screen on their website it is on page 4 catalogue number c558 2"blanking grommet price 34p.i know this because this is what used

THIS is the kinda detail I love! Cheers chap....