Rear wiper motor connector

Gents,

I have a 2001 110 Station Wagon. The PO removed the electric harness for the brake light, demister and wiper motor in the rear door so I am putting it all back. Making the connections for the brake light and the demister are easy but the wiper motor has a molded three pin connector on it. Does anyone know where to get the mating piece or the part number for the harness with this connector on it? Its all that is stopping me seeing out the back of the truck again.

Gents,

I have a 2001 110 Station Wagon. The PO removed the electric harness for the brake light, demister and wiper motor in the rear door so I am putting it all back. Making the connections for the brake light and the demister are easy but the wiper motor has a molded three pin connector on it. Does anyone know where to get the mating piece or the part number for the harness with this connector on it? Its all that is stopping me seeing out the back of the truck again.

Autosparks do harness, so may have what you want.

Does the connector look anything like an econoseal connector? See this link

HTH

It's not an Econoseal connector.

I may have one, but I might have thrown it away, or it may be the wrong half for you. It's used but you could splice the wires easily enough.

I can't check right now, I'm currently stuck on the other side of the planet by an ash cloud. Drop me a line in a week or so if you haven't found one somewhere else. I should be back by then.

Nick.

What I have is this:

med_gallery_22916_1179_101704.jpg

This shows that it's the wrong half (the one shown here is the same sex as the one on the wiper motor) but I must have had the other half at some point.

On my vehicle (a 1990 90) there are two pairs of these connectors - one on the wiper motor itself and another on the end of the back door loom where it connects to the main loom inside the cover which protects the RHS rear lights.

Nick.

Thanks gents, the piccies help a lot. I'm about 1/2 away from saddling up my family and starting the long slog up to Amsterdam to get the ferry. W're heading home to Scotland for a holiday so I'm taking my wire snips with me just in case I'm lucky enough to find a truck in the scrappy. More likely I'll just order the connector now I know what it is and have it meet me at my parents house.

Cheers

Gregor