AWDC Challenger 4x4 Round 4 - Mud Monsters, East Grinstead

There was supposed to be a interclub challenge but they chickend out at the last minute because they new they did'nt stand a chance against us :D:D but you don't need me to tell you that just look how well our leader is doing in the last couple of rounds of your series :P:P:P:)

There was supposed to be a interclub challenge but they chickend out at the last minute because they new they did'nt stand a chance against us :D:D but you don't need me to tell you that just look how well our leader is doing in the last couple of rounds of your series :P:P:P:)

oi Mr cater!! remember I add up the scores, you might suddenly be doing a lot worse :P Anyway lets see if you can figure out where you parked your truck this time!!! :)

oi Mr cater!! remember I add up the scores, you might suddenly be doing a lot worse :P Anyway lets see if you can figure out where you parked your truck this time!!! :)

As a member of mud monster's i was sticking up for us!! as "pussy's" does not reflect the hardcore lot that mud-monsters members are :i-m_so_happy: p.s i was hopping the loosing of the truck incident was our secret :hysterical:

As a member of mud monster's i was sticking up for us!! as "pussy's" does not reflect the hardcore lot that mud-monsters members are :i-m_so_happy: p.s i was hopping the loosing of the truck incident was our secret :hysterical:

Ahh I do apologise, miss-read and thought it was an attack on our great leader! (all bow) :blink: hopefully we won't have the fun of towing his truck through scruteneering this time :lol:

i didnt know about this?? do you mean a challenger vs mud monsters or awdc vs mud monsters????

i had a quick chat with mr bass about the mud monsters vs ? question posed by a fellow mud monster, and he didnt know anything about it but on hearing my question about the proposed idea he put a red leather gauntlet in the trailer? i can't imagine what he's thinking.

Were still sorting out the details of the new 2 day team challenge event, I'll post something official soon. But were planning something a bit different. Keep the 15th and 16th Oct free :) sure were speak about it at the weekend

What a brilliant day today was from a spectating point of view - I got the impression most competitors had a good day too!

Here are some of my photographs, split into two photobucket folders as I took quite a lot of piccies today!

http://s937.photobucket.com/albums/ad216/kirkynut/Challenger%20Round%204%202011%20at%20E%20Grinstead%20Folder%201/

and

http://s937.photobucket.com/albums/ad216/kirkynut/Challenger%20Round%204%202011%20at%20E%20Grinstead%20Folder%201/Challenger%20Round%204%202011%20at%20E%20Grinstead%20Folder%202/

My link

IMGP0008.jpg

My link

My link

My link

My link

I hope all is well after this roll!?!

A few people have asked me for photos to be sent to them today. Please contact me via email - kirkynut@hotmail.co.uk with any requests.

Rob

Not had any calls no, and the number they called me from was private so I can't call them back.

I did go round to Luxfords Lane and find the number on the front of the gate, just in case, and on the way back out I met a Southern Water van. He had come to get it out, so I told him whereabouts in their site the hole was located. He was fairly confident in finding it, and said the RSPCA were on standby.

Will be worth getting one of the guys to check, assuming it found it's way in on Sunday it hopefully has been freed...but it needs to come out of the hole whatever the outcome for the deer.

• 4 weeks later...