Winter could be fun ..... again :)

CwazyWabbit

for people who subscribe (pay) for weather forecasts the most humourous thing i saw was an air traffic contol tower window with the words "weather actual" with an arrow pointing to a circle drawn on one of the tower windows in marker pen :rolleyes:.

I have heard the yet another cold winter mooted around since last March, as apparently the ramp up or ramp down from last year will be slow so similar to last year. Best indicator yet the energy companies have hiked the gas and electric before the cold weather. :huh:

Bit like the petrol and diesel goes up a few pence before the holidays start. :ph34r:

for people who subscribe (pay) for weather forecasts the most humourous thing i saw was an air traffic contol tower window with the words "weather actual" with an arrow pointing to a circle drawn on one of the tower windows in marker pen :rolleyes:.

Like the weather forecasting rock on one of the Scottish Islands - "Rock wet = raining" etc. I like the "Rock gone = hurricane" :D

I have heard the yet another cold winter mooted around since last March, as apparently the ramp up or ramp down from last year will be slow so similar to last year. Best indicator yet the energy companies have hiked the gas and electric before the cold weather. :huh:

Sounds normal!

Bit like the petrol and diesel goes up a few pence before the holidays start. :ph34r:

And is still going up - diesel has jumped 3p this week... :angry:

Cheers,

I've discovered through years of detailed study that if rain is going to happen it'll be whenever I decided to take the dogs out or have to work on the Land Rover outside.

Its hopeless relying on weather forecasts here, the north coast of Exmoor has 1000' sea cliffs and they make their own weather, usually involving water of some density be it fine mist or zonkin girt horizontally fired missile raindrops :(

Will :)

I've discovered through years of detailed study that if rain is going to happen it'll be whenever I decided to take the dogs out or have to work on the Land Rover outside.

You don't fancy bringing your dogs to Horsham - and keeping them inside for a few days do you? I have some outdoors welding to do! ;)

Si