Fleebay add... Very peculiar..

Maverik

Ironically I'm actually quite busy, but just stubled across this... read the ad... specially the bit where he throws in freebies...!

My link

"not only do you get the camel trophy replica but il throw in another 1983 110 csw on a galv chassis so you can restore your own project in your spare time, so 2 for the price of 1, shipping included. Plus a complete 300 tdi 90 in kit form so you have everything to build another full speck 300 110 csw"

Mav

"the millage is correct also as it was used on a army airfield. the engine is great and fully serviced and the tranny doesnt sing to you. thanks. ps the price includes shipping to the east coast. but west coast isnt a problem either"

A camel trophy landy used on an airfield, whose tranny doesn't sing to you. then his delivery seems pretty flaky too. Great fun reading this one, would be good to go and see this bloke for a giggle.

daan

You could get a whole fleet of genuine Camels for that sort of money!

but you'll probably need to spend 30k on it to make it work properly!! :lol:

Importing to the US of A could be an issue as it's not old enough. I assumed being a 300tdi it was 1996 onwards... Just read the ad again, its an 83, so should be ok.