Greenlaning Near Scarborough/Filey

landy V8

Off up there on 10th Oct for 5 days so just wondering if there are any decent length routes taking in some local pubs.

chers

Ralph

Give me a holler if you'd like, I know of a lot round driffield/wetwang, castle howard, langdale and wykeham, should also be free for a day or so.

Give me a holler if you'd like, I know of a lot round driffield/wetwang, castle howard, langdale and wykeham, should also be free for a day or so.

Excellent.

send me a PM with your number and we could meet up.We're up at Filey from Mon to Fri on one of those cheap Sun £9.50 holidays so the wife and i thought we'd try and find some place's to go.be well up for a couple of days of touring round the area.

cheers

Ralph

I was in Scarborough a couple of weeks ago (in the family car :( ) but I found a leaflet about this place...

http://www.nyoffroad.co.uk/

Can't say anything about them as we didn't go, but you might enjoy it? Whitby, nearby, was a fantastic place!

Scott

cheers for that Scott.may be a good place to try but the wife gets bored when we've done pay and play in the past as she thinks it's boring going over the same bit of ground.Hopfully looking to some Green lanes and be out for the whole day travelling around stopping at a pub for some lunch.

Ralph

• 3 weeks later...
  • 12 years later...
On 9/4/2011 at 7:51 PM, gibbon said:

Would you be able to point me in the right direction for some of these lanes please.