Why do the simplest jobs go wrong!!

smokinv8

Fed up with my 90 dash illuminated with 3 green lights and 2 white lights, I purchased some blue leds and attempted to fit them tonight......

1st off I got the bulb out of my voltmeter and then promptly dropped it into the mass of wires within the dash, not wanting this rattling around I searched around within to find it.. and managed to break my hazard switch housing, damn it!

I also manged at this point to blow a fuse resulting in all the dash lights going out!!

So I found which fuse had blown and replaced it.

Going back to the voltmeter I find that the led bulbs I have got dont fit it, damn damn b%gger!

Ah well I think, I'l just do the speedo etc tonight.

Then I find that they're a different fitment to the leds too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrrggh!

Sod it then, Just going to put it all back together till Monday when Im off and can see better what Im doing.

Then I find that somehow during all this I also managed to snap off a couple of the dash fixings so the bloomin thing wont fasten on one side now.

Why oh why did I even start this tonight!

Anyone know what code the bulbs are? I'd ordered 509t leds but its a wedge style fitment that I need.