Dismantling a 1985 Rangie 4 door today

willfromsussex

Today I am breaking a Rangie I bought the other day. It has a Nissan engine, which is already spoken for but most of the rest is avail, eg front and rear diffs, windows, bits of interior, set of disco steels, towbar, window motors, switches, relays instrument cluster..grille, headlamp borders, electric mirrors, rear quarters brake booster/m cyl, calipers etc

ktm03.jpgktm01.jpgktm02.jpg

PM me or ring (don't text) O77O2 348604

Probably taking remains to scrap on Weds or Thurs this week so ask NOW if you want something removed.

bump. do i take the diffs out? this has to be out of here soon.

Would these be the 24 spline ones (does that mean where the halfshafts fit to it?) and whats the one people want more, front or back? Or are they the same? And what are they worth? Just working out if its economical to take them out or just weigh everything in, thanks

I don't have those switches as sold whole column to somebody. I have a switch out of a 72 if any good

What had 24 spline then?

Very late RRCs, from about 1993/4, later Disco 1's, very late 200TDI Defenders, and 300TDI all models onwards.

Screens come out easily the proper way in my exp, IE pull the 4 beadings out of the front, then sit in the middle of the car and put your feet at the top of the screen and push the top out. If doing with a laminated screen that you want to reuse, be very very careful and get someone else to ease the rubber back from the outside. THe rubber should say in the car and the screen comes out of it, unlike many other vehicles.

Yes i have headlamp surrounds, even got a spare one or two and a new old stock one somewhere, didn't get your PM so give me a call O77O2 3486O4

• 2 weeks later...