New Calipers

Went to go finish off the brakes today to find the old calpiers looking somewhat worse for ware. After replacing everything else I though I might as well this them to. I've been getting most my parts from LRDirect recently, and they've been very good. They have the option between (excluding the usual junk and super expensive genuine) the choice between Allmakes and Lockheed, at a huge price difference. So far I have been buying mostly Almakes stuff and found it to be as good as OEM quality but as this is brakes I wanted to know which you would reccomend? Will the allmakes calpiers be as good as the rest of their stuff I have had or am I better going for the Lockheed?

BTW haven't been on the forum for a while and it looks great, very snazzy.

Cheers

I`ve has the allmakes ones supplied for customers and the drilling hasn`t been correct on them, actually I had to return a set for my 90 as the pins were drilled too close to caliper body not allowing pins to fit, also had to clean up threads on other. Lockheed ones are always spot on oem quality

I'll keep the old ones and refurn them later. Its something I can mess around with when I have time, at the moment I'm working 10-12 hours a day so don't get a lot of time to work on the landy. I'd rather just buy new calipers at the moment. Anyway, have ordered the goodens.