hiding wires in the cab.

discomikey

one of my pet hates is messy wiring. now, when i rebuild brian ALL wires will be hidden, mostly not a problem

the problem occurs where i have my radio, speakers, beacon switch, rear work lights switch, interior light (when fitted) in the home made roofliner ( which solves the problem of wiring around the top of the cab as will be hidden by this. but how do i get the wires up the side of the screen discreetly? before, it was all black wires cable tied together neatly and the cable ties were screwed into the windscreen self tappers. which is quite neat but annoyed me.

so what im after is something like on the defender i could stick up the pillars to hide the wires. obviously i dont think defender ones will fit as theres nothing to screw them too unlike on defenders. i would much rather have a piece of trim than convoluted tubing aswell.

You could run them up the split in the middle of the screen, there's a little room underneath or you could attach a slightly more spacious bit of trunking to it, wouldn't intrude too much.

Errrrr dont really think you're the best to advise on where to hide wires John! I've been in your truck remember!!!

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: