Defender R380/LT230 Diff and Hi/Lo linkage

Hi folks,

I am working away on my project (full rebuild of a 90 - full report will be done and posted here soon). I am starting the build back up of all the bits - ohhh shiny!

Anyway, I have my newly reconditioned gearbox and transfer box and have most of the bits back together. When I was cleaning the parts i intended on reusing I noticed that the linkages were a little homemade to say the least:

6673709863_eea24bcb5e.jpg

6673709185_9ebcc60d5b.jpg

6673711255_3486feb421.jpg

I have looked through the parts books online and I can't find what selector linkages I should have and part numbers of the parts I need to buy. Or are they correct?

Any suggestions, please?

Thank you!

S.

Looks pretty standard to me.

Only thing I can see is the top linkage should have a pin and spring clip like the pivot point rather than what looks like a bolt, These points should also have plastic bushes in them so the operate smoothly, can't see if they are in place or not from the photos.

The adjustable bracket on the hi - lo selector rod looks like it's been 'repaired' with a bolt, anyway I think it's FRC8075 and the plastic bushes are FRC4499

Steve

You have a point that doesn't look normal even by landrover standards.