missing soft top clip/hook?

Landy-Novice

hello all, my 2a is so close to finishing! (change bulb and fit soft top) but when putting the new soft top on, i realized that im missing two hooks/clips for the rear straps, please can someone show me a picture of what im missing so i know where to put them and so i can order some? google counldn't help me. :(

cheers

post-30771-0-14657700-1326540366_thumb.jpg

Exmoor trim sell them - but not directly - I think you have to go through an agent like Craddocks or Nene. They are not expensive. They also sell the other bits like the stick clamps (made by Britpart - plated not painted) and the little hooks to go behind the cab door (at a reasonable price - others can be rather expensive)

Look on their site under S2/3 hoods and the sticks and components and you'll find pictures. Craddocks site refers you there as n doubt do others.

cheers for that, it allowed me to find the part number: 395143 but im not paying £9.28 for them!!! :o and just realised that they charge VAT on delivery? :huh:

anybody ordering anything from a LR site who would mind getting them for me and posting them on please? :)

and can someone give me diamentions, so i know where to fit them?

cheers :)

It's not a brilliant picture but they fit on the galvanised capping where the tailgate antiluce pins attach.

There should be a couple of holes the right distance apart, drill rivets out, hold part over and rivet back together.

Harry

post-31817-0-96404900-1326549651_thumb.jpg