Interclub Challenge - 24th Sept

najw

Hi there peeps...

Reading the thread with interest but to date not figured out exactly where this event is being held.

I'm one of the non-competitive elements on the board with a pansy red 110 that rarely gets too muddy but would love to come along, spectate and shoot photo's of the event. This would allow me to indulge my other hobby, photography, and to give something back to the board and the teams competing.....

Can someone advise of location, start / finish times etc. please for the avid spectators crawling around the forums.

I will be heading down from the Cambridge area so if anyone else wants to meet up and come down in my 110, drop me a PM and lets see what we can arrange.

Thanks in advance,

NeilB

Start Time will be 10.00am

This is also a final call to all teams to GET YOUR ENTRIES IN.

The deadline was 1st Sept so some of you are well overdue, 100% final deadline is now Friday 15th.

At the mo there is only one entry from the Essex Boys and none from Challenge South West

Start Time will be 10.00am

This is also a final call to all teams to GET YOUR ENTRIES IN.

The deadline was 1st Sept so some of you are well overdue, 100% final deadline is now Friday 15th.

At the mo there is only one entry from the Essex Boys and none from Challenge South West

BOYS, we are all old men :lol: I will chase them up should see them at the Post office tomorrow queing for pension money probably what they are waiting for.

Peter

Adrian = who is the team -- you must have a full spec list now.. surely.
come on Adrian, reveal the line up

Ok ok ok... moan moan moan the tean is

Myself/simon pearson ....Sorry Pigster... after last sunday......I'm tired, i need a rest, bl**dy pup's :angry:

Top90/Divster

Dirtydiesel/Lee

Magic/chris? i think thats the wrong name ;)

Paul B/Nev

orgasmic farmer/Steve

now are you happy :lol:

Myself/Pigster :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That had you worried :lol:

I must admit I did look twice at the line up and think... er... whats happening here then...

then I came to the conclusion you were fibbing because Si is way way way too good a winch man for you...

:D

Ok ok ok... moan moan moan the tean is

Myself/simon pearson ....Sorry Pigster... after last sunday......I'm tired, i need a rest, bl**dy pup's :angry:

Top90/Divster

Dirtydiesel/Lee

Magic/chris? i think thats the wrong name ;)

Paul B/Nev

orgasmic farmer/Steve

now are you happy :lol:

Myself/Pigster :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That had you worried :lol:

I must admit I did look twice at the line up and think... er... whats happening here then...

then I came to the conclusion you were fibbing because Si is way way way too good a winch man for you...

:D

At last :) i've got it in writing, your second rate :lol: and you always blamed my drive'in <_<

See i told you Les, it's not your driving :lol:

I didn't know you could stuff that grid ref into Multimap ! Cool...

Thanks for your help again Divster...

(Now all I gotta do is convince Mrs. Freak that she doesn't want to go out on Saturday night.. Tough call since it's our 17th Wedding anniversary !)

Looks like I ought to head down night before and either find B&B or just bum in the Land Rover. :)

(Or sneak our at crack of sparras..)

Hope to see many of you there....

Neil

I didn't know you could stuff that grid ref into Multimap ! Cool...

Thanks for your help again Divster...

(Now all I gotta do is convince Mrs. Freak that she doesn't want to go out on Saturday night.. Tough call since it's our 17th Wedding anniversary !)

Looks like I ought to head down night before and either find B&B or just bum in the Land Rover. :)

(Or sneak our at crack of sparras..)

Hope to see many of you there....

Neil

Neil,

A few of us are going to be camping over on the site on Saturday night. Your welcome to join us

Dave

nope - I have you know - - camping doesn't bother me..

I have my tent, and my sleeping bag... so I am sorted.. I also just happen to have lots of beer aswell... oh what a shame - - however I have been told I am not alloud to bring it back home with me- - CHIN UP.. so I will be getting a little tipsy.. feel free to join me. :D

I won't be making breakfast you know. It's not like one of these B&B's you normally stop in :lol::lol::lol: . Is Pigster having the double bed at the B&B to himself for a change????? ;););)

I also just happen to have lots of beer aswell... oh what a shame - - however I have been told I am not alloud to bring it back home with me- - CHIN UP.. so I will be getting a little tipsy.. feel free to join me. :D

Don't mind if I do :lol::lol: (I'll bring a bottle of babycham for SWMBO :lol::lol::lol: )