New RRC - well to me

will4x4

Hi Guys i have bought a RRC and want to smarten it up a little..

Where can i buy fitted seat covers from? They dont need to be the water proof ones as sometimes there quite uncomfortable, i am just looking for a tight fitting cover that will go over the front and rear seats plus including the arm rests.

Thanks in advance.

I also need some spare rear light lens and grills plus a drivers side electric window motor. Where do you sourse your spares from? (ideally i want a new electric motor)

thanks again

A post or two in the wanted section on here probably wouldn't go amiss. Otherwise have a look on eBay (but try here first as you're less likely to get ripped off!), and obviously have a look on the usual land rover parts suppliers to see in the bits you need are available new at a reasonable price.

never seen the point in seat covers. i'd be just looking for a set of leather seats instead, you can pick them up cheap and waterproof to a point and comfortable. the price of seat covers would easily cover this. Why hide a nice looking seat.

My step mother does this with her new lr every few years, gets top ES spec and then insists on having seat covers..... why have such expensive seats and never see them..... pointless.... .

just my view.

If you are not fussed about genuine LR & prefer stretch- fit covers go on ebay. I've just bought a pair for the front (black) for £19.99 inc. postage though to be honest I've not had the opportunity to fit them yet. My seats are 'silver-grey' velour & in perfect condition so I just wanted a cheap set in case I got in the car wearing wet coats.