Megasquirt wanted, preferably with installation

alan kemp

I recently started comp safari with a 3.5 V8 EFI engine in a Whitbread car. Second event in the rain saw the engine stopping at every puddle. I need someone to supply a system to get over this problem with some technical backup with fitting and tuning as engine mechanics, tuning etc has absolutely no interest to me in the slightest so I need a turnkey job really. Any one have costs etc for this?

Nige at megasquirtv8.co.uk will sell you the parts.

However, if you don't have any interest at all in what's going on, you should consider whether Megasquirt is for you. You won't get the best out of the system if you don't want to look at what's going on now and again.

A friend and I have put megasquirt in a whitbread motor before. Costs aren't insignificant. A fair amount of work goes in to making and fitting a loom to suit how/where you want it installed.

Luke

Lol.... Nige - i tried to call you about a week ago when i was on my way out here (work).... i'll give you a ring tomorrow. my main ecu is kaput :(