Interesting camper trailer build

When my folks were caravan shopping they heard people complaining that the TV's in the vans weren't big enough!

It never ceases to amaze and scare me about the stuff people haul away on holiday with them... Best one was about 3-4 years ago, family had 5 different sets of table and chairs. and for the child they had brought the playstation, Xbox and a massive 30"+ CRT Telly to play it on!

You guys really want to see the South Africans go away. They don't go camping. They move house. Sitting at a camp site at Christmas they would put the tent up, then go away and return with allsorts including the fridge freezer from the house. One family even had the TV man out to sort the recpetion of the TV out.

• 2 weeks later...

The way to cook is OUTSIDE.That's how we intend out trailer to work

As campers both of us have asked time after time. Why people in caravans sit inside most of the day.

I suppose it depends what time of year you are going to be using it and whether it is tipping it down. I get your point BTW. (Tent person)

Will I get flamed for saying I usually take the satellite telly then? :blush: . Freesat 12v and minidish. Fits into a laptop bag (except the dish) and all runs off 12v. The rest of the camping gear/tent etc fits in the back of the 110 for a week or more away.

Certainly beats faffing with waving antennas about, and with analogue gone more difficult to get a signal anyway with a terrestial tuner.

Pete