Defender seat covers

BogMonster

The Mrs 110 needs some new seat covers. I know the Genuine Parts ones are the best, I used to sell them, but they are also an arm and a leg to buy!

What is anybody buying these days to keep seats in newish vehicles in decent condition? Something that is waterproof, a good tailored fit so they stay on and don't slide around on the seat, and not hideously expensive.

The vehicle is a 2005 110 Station Wagon 300Tdi, so it has the older style of Defender seats, not Puma seats, a 60/40 middle seat and 4 individual rears.

Ta :)

Dad has Exmoor Trim versions in his 90 and they are nice. They have separate covers for seat base, back and headrest.

I have Britpart versions in mine, it spends all summer with no roof and after 5 years of hard use they are still totally waterproof - for £30 you can't go too far wrong. They are also machine washable and surprisingly breathable, but no headrest cover

Harry

Another vote for Britpart ones, had them on my challenge motor seats for 5 years now, still waterproof and despite all the mud, water, sand and other assorted "stuff" thrown at them they're still unblemished and the seats underneath them look like new.

The Britpart waterproof ones are excellent fit and very durable.

There, never thought I'd say such a thing about a Britpart product :o

Yeah I would second that. I have a set of there's on the back seat in my 110 and it has survived the two boys as babies and now kids. With heir biscuits, drinks vomit and other stuff kids do.