My project - wing and bonnet problem

henk

My project:: a Series body with 200tdi on a shortened RRC chassis with late D1 axles.

So the brake problem has been solved, I fitted the brake booster of a Defender and remade all the brakelines and am now moving towards the body but:

Due to the huge brake servo and the different steering, the Series wings do not fit at all so I opted for Defender wings but if I also fit the Defender bonnet I loose the Series look so how could I solve that?

Series wings do not fit at all so I opted for Defender wings but if I also fit the Defender bonnet I loose the Series look

Option A:

Use Defender bonnet with stage one grille

fishrover.jpg

Option B:

Use series bonnet with front extensión, as in Santana Cazorla/Six cylinder

5584619502_89c938fe0d.jpg

Option C:

Use rear extensión for series bonnet, as seen in Santana Militar with straight six

6_perolos.jpg

@Gremlin: As far as I can see on pictures posted on 18/9, you kept the outside and upper part of the series wing and removed all the rest and then fitted the inner arch of a Defender wing?