Defender Parts Ash Tree Land Rover

Hi there I'm trying to contact Ash Tree land rovers as I'm after some parts from them after an initial contact a couple of months ago where I spoke to a very helpfully lady about parts to phone back in four weeks when they would be ready.................. I've rung and rung and rung just get there answer phone. I've message left countless messages with me number, sent emails and don't get any reply at all........all I'm trying to do is hand over me cash for some parts lol

There website is up and running .........Does any one know are they still trading ???

Mind you I had this with Sam's trims she is a fab lady great service sorting the job nothing is to much trouble. Really friendly and does a great job as well as a good laugh but by god try getting hold of her I think it took me a year and a half to two years yes that's right TWO YEARS to get hold of her same thing phone call after phone call , email after email, emailed loads on Ebay as well. Then one day got a reply got a reply when I sent a email asking if Id upset her or some thing (she laughed) ...

And all so trying to get hold of her again now for past two months for some ribbed carpet same thing cant get hold of her

So any one know about Ash Tree ???????????

And so it goes on still having problems......after email after email phone call after phone call last week I eventually got a email sent from a blackberry phone asking " how can we help Paul" and sine I replied to that nothing again...........which indicates there prob away doing all the shows but not why no reply to emails

All I can presume is there having email problems ...........Or there making to much money to care PMSL either way is bad for me .....

So if any one has any joy contacting them please let me know your secret lol as will give it a bit longer then give up and will have to look into buying elsewhere.

Yes they do doors .....The good lady herself Jo contacted me (my partner) today and they had not received out from me before so been having email...call forwarding problems I suspect any way I have the lady's number so all is good

I let my wonderful wife drive my Defender first time in FIVE YEARS as I hate her CLUNK style of gear change etc etc In fact just hate her any where near it........unless she puts on her Lara croft outfit lol

I was ultra ill and no way I could drive and she insisted the kids went the ******* dentist so very very reluctantly handed the keys over but did insist on supervising her even tho I was the walking dead ....GUESS what.........My Defender was returned home HORAY its SAFE....how wrong can a man be .......

She reversed up the drive messed it up back down the drive and the five bar gate she had not pinned back that the wind got hold of fast swung towards me......but to me it looked in slow motion like a seen from the Matrix ...I watched in HORROR nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo as I franticly tried to wind down the window to grab it BANG

a small but perfectly round dent in the door like it had been shot with a marble right in the middle of the door ......... But hay you all new that anyway as you all heard me FFFF ing and blinding swearing at her in your various parts of the country ...........She will NEVER get the keys again I don't care if she put my b***s in a vice ..............especially as she said " its only a car" .......But did instantly offer to pay

Hence the new door...and yes could of had it re skinned as its a fairly new door anyway but my Landy is for keeps and I've decided galvanized doors are the way to go..........Why I wanted Ash Tree Land rovers so bad so I don't have to look at the dam dent every time I go to drive it.

No it was not a pleasant experience not one I want to repeat..........When I first had all new doors, bonnet, complete re spray etc ..I didn't even have it back from the paint shop 24 hours and she brought the kids a swing ...........yes pole of the roof rack straight down the new bonnet SCATCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..................Straight back in the spray shop the guy obviously felt for me and did a cheap complete re spray of the bonnet............week later kids handle bar down the door SCRATCHHHHHHHHHHH...............Since then not a mark, dent or scratch until now

Some times I do think it would be far easier and far simpler to have a good old army green land rover wack some filler in and hand paint or roller some NATO paint over it LOL are how simple my life would be

No more washing and polishing it wouldn't care if it got bashed in car parks etc

On the positive side my NEW| DOOR just arrive from Ash Tree how's that for fast ultra quick service ...They contacted me I recon 7-8 ish last night and door was delivered today....had it out the box door looks great ...Its a Galvanized frame with the skin marine bonded on..........There are so many options out there now from

Basic steel frame aluminium skin door primed

Galvanized frame marine bonded on aluminium skin and primed

Painted frame and galvanized steel skin

All steel primed door

All fiberglass doors

and I'm sure there are others