AWDC Round 7

not washed it from westharptree yet :unsure:

it seemed ok when i drove it on the ramp the morning after

will grease it and put it on trailer saturday morning so will be there at about 1ish

with a can of boddies or two :D

have you seen the pic of your mate sat down at westharptree you doin all the work :ph34r::lol::lol:

I'd book Monday off work if I were you :lol:

We were there yesterday recceing and boy are you going to be worn out :P

We have broken the dog though :( which could prove costly :(

Something for everyone, this is going to be an event to remember :blink:

All firewood contributions gratefully received ;)

Guys (n Gals?)

Hope you enjoy Kirton,

Just a polite reminder....

When you arrive / leave the quarry please be considerate to the local villagers with regard to noise and speeding etc, they are currently supporting us, we wish to keep it that way. It has taken a lot of hard work and a long time to get this venue re-opened. Revving engines first thing in the morning near the main entrance for example.

Also would you please respect the camping ground, when you get there you will see we are trying to turn this area into a "lush" camping area rather than a overgrown bramble field, a lot of hard work has been put in place, please dont go wrecking it. For example no donuting or racing around, if you are doing repairs, please do it outside the camping area (otherside of the fence) as we do not want oil, debris etc left around. Also, please leave your area tidy when you leave.

There is a "pit" for holding one large camp fire, no fires elsewhere.

The toilet block will be opened at the top end (near the entrance) the block on the campsite is currently out of order, please do not use.

Hopefully to most, the above is just pure common sense, but sadly we have had to make people aware of this in the past, ultimately it is to everybodys benefit. As harsh as this may sound, if anybody is reported to abuse the location, we have no issues in evicting!

Obviously I trust Neil to uphold the above instinctivley!

Thanks for reading, its not a rant, Im just protecting one of the best off-road venues in the uk!

Im hoping to pop down at some point to meet some fellow forumers and watch you guys in action.

Thanks

Rog

it just so happens I have booked monday morning off...

more for the reason of if we get stuck in a traffic jam (accident) again for 5 hours.. I would like some sort of sleep before going to work.

if can't be that bad surely... can it... :(

I think I shall bring lots of energy drinks this time..

broken dog - - hmmmm,, now that really isn't good news. Adrian - I am not coming,, take Simon instead... he likes his uphills. :D

I'd book Monday off work if I were you :lol:

We were there yesterday recceing and boy are you going to be worn out :P

We have broken the dog though :( which could prove costly :(

Something for everyone, this is going to be an event to remember :blink:

All firewood contributions gratefully received ;)

All good points well made, I hope all of our drivers will respect the site as they have at all the others so far.

Look forward to seeing you there

Guys (n Gals?)

Hope you enjoy Kirton,

Just a polite reminder....

When you arrive / leave the quarry please be considerate to the local villagers with regard to noise and speeding etc, they are currently supporting us, we wish to keep it that way. It has taken a lot of hard work and a long time to get this venue re-opened. Revving engines first thing in the morning near the main entrance for example.

Also would you please respect the camping ground, when you get there you will see we are trying to turn this area into a "lush" camping area rather than a overgrown bramble field, a lot of hard work has been put in place, please dont go wrecking it. For example no donuting or racing around, if you are doing repairs, please do it outside the camping area (otherside of the fence) as we do not want oil, debris etc left around. Also, please leave your area tidy when you leave.

There is a "pit" for holding one large camp fire, no fires elsewhere.

The toilet block will be opened at the top end (near the entrance) the block on the campsite is currently out of order, please do not use.

Hopefully to most, the above is just pure common sense, but sadly we have had to make people aware of this in the past, ultimately it is to everybodys benefit. As harsh as this may sound, if anybody is reported to abuse the location, we have no issues in evicting!

Obviously I trust Neil to uphold the above instinctivley!

Thanks for reading, its not a rant, Im just protecting one of the best off-road venues in the uk!

Im hoping to pop down at some point to meet some fellow forumers and watch you guys in action.

Thanks

Rog

Sorry won't be there snapping this weekend peeps..

Have a great time and I'd love to see any snaps going...

(Mrs Freak booked us off for a weekend in Budapest !... Hope the fighting has stopped)

Used to live in Spalding so know the area.. Shame, would have liked to come.

Is the best way to track these events in here or AWDC site ?

Neil

look on the bright side if it takes alan 2 days to put some arms on theres a hope he might put them on the wrong sides

Not bothered putting them on cos it would take a bit longer as I will have to remove the fuel tank which is welded on with rust and is just a bit out of shape, in the rain moan moan blahdy blah, so I have reverted back to new scorpion ones for now.

Well didnt get my rangie re-engined for this weekend so I cant go trialing, going to do the next best thing and hitch up the van and come and do some site maintenance on Saturday, camp over and watch you guys on the Sunday - Ill be in the heated :P caravan near the toilet block!

Neil assures me the bbq will be good, with the beers flowing?

See you there