300tdi - best cambelt kit?

Tractorman

Hi All,

need to do a cambelt on my 300tdi, its long overdue...

whats the feeling on cambelt kits - my local dealer is doing full kits, Dayco belt but its Britpart pulleys and not cheap,

The Glencoyne kit looks good but he claims "only good quality components" but doesn't say what, or whos they are.

- any preferred kits? any to avoid?

We used to deal with the south-east shop who were excellent, very very helpful. Changed jobs 2 years ago and no dealings since. Not sure if they do mail order within the UK but worth asking? http://www.callupcontact.com/b/business/Bearmach_South_East/916089

Thanks for that, I gave them a call and they do do mail order, its £10+vat and they wanted £94+vat for the kit which works out around £125 delivered. I used their website to find a local distributer though and realised the place I buy most of my parts is a Bearmach distributer. They (MPB Keighley) have got the same kit on ebay (solid crank pulley and dayco belt) for £87 delivered which is a bit easier on the pocket. Thanks for the pointer, it got me where I wanted in the end!