Bucket list.

Nigelw

Ireland and Wales. wales i have seen many times, just not this bit. Ireland I have seen, but never did any offroading there before, in the ballyhouras area. Awesome terrain:

1005384_625302670846940_1192026181_n1.jp

Thinking of it now,I actually have seen one lake on the way to scotland. but we got out of the car for 1 minute and 2 harrier fighters came over at around 10 m height. Ears still ring somehow, and I have not been since.

Also, I almost went to isle of wight. We did a lap around it with an ex whitbread round the world race yacht, with blue box sailing from southampton.

Anyway Nigel, speaking of great places, how do you find holland? :SVA go away:

Daan

I've always found bucket lists hard, so many things change in life in seemingly no time! Sure there are many things I would like to do, but there has been at least twice as man things I've wanted to do in the past that I now don't feel like doing.

The main thing I wanna experience these days is going to KOH, not only for all the cool mechanics and racing, but also because I've always wanted to go to the US but has so far never been. So could be a great combo. But lets see if it happens before I find something else I'd rather do! :D

Ireland and Wales. wales i have seen many times, just not this bit. Ireland I have seen, but never did any offroading there before, in the ballyhouras area. Awesome terrain:

1005384_625302670846940_1192026181_n1.jp

Isn't that you?

I can send you some links to club site that'll give you all the info you need to come and visit if you like

EDIT: and there's a pay and play day on the 28th coming, in a very beautiful place near here... and here is near to the ferry :)

Isn't that you?

I can send you some links to club site that'll give you all the info you need to come and visit if you like

EDIT: and there's a pay and play day on the 28th coming, in a very beautiful place near here... and here is near to the ferry :)

That was me, last year. Not going anywhere soon, and gave the last munster 4x4 event a miss, as I was a bit busy with other things....Would lik to go back to ireland again though, had a great time.

Daan

Never store your list in a plastic bucket and leave it outdoors , at least not here in Melbourne as the UV rays destroy the bucket within weeks !

Now I can't remember how many things on the list i managed to tick off , and will have to compile a new one ! Hmmm, I've hear'd the Darien Gap can be a challenging adventure ;)

Anyway Nigel, speaking of great places, how do you find holland? :SVA go away:

Daan

Geweldig :stirthepot::SVA go away:;)

I like it here, now that we have got the papers straightened out from Belgium and have only the belatingdienst to satisfy then it will be all systems go on the bucket getting poured away, best bit for me here is that Budel is only 5kms fro my door and they hold a fair amount of events there to go play :D

Basic it might be but it is never the less true! I have two papers to fill out to declare the car to them for taxation then it will be €2200 in the year to ride on the highways, insurance is something around €900, so although I see why you like it in the UK for the 1/10th road tax and the 1/4 of the insurance but, I have no intention to settle here for more than a few years, but, gotta keep eyes and ears open for the future opportunities ;)

Looking to head further east in Europe, not sure where but up and coming economies and countries need skilled staff too, might just find one friendlier toward off roading too