Another Forum Relay

Mo Murphy

If it's just the glass I should be able to fit them in if someone can get them down to Lancaster for this weekend? I and some others are heading up there for a shoot (leaving London on Friday night) and returning sometime on Sunday. Shooting on the Saturday and dinner event in the evening.

Think there's going to be 4 of us in the Range Rover with kit but would imagine they could fit onto the parcel shelf in the back.

Just to warn you I have no idea of where we're going to be in Lancaster or what the plans etc are (I'm driving and shooting). One person has dropped out at the replacement may be driving himself up so may have a bit more space although I suspect given the other car is a Fiesta we'll be putting as much into the L322 as possible ^_^.

Where in Northumberland Mo?

If it's on the western side I could nip over on the way down for the lakes trip.

Slap bang in the middle! Halwhistle is the geographical centre of GN if one includes all the wee islands in the North and South. 20 mins along the A69 from the M6