Bring Back Bob

Les Henson

Remember Bob Morrison and the ridiculous treatment he got from 'ol RG 'cos he worked for the competition?

Well he has offered to modertae the Military forum on here. I don't think there's anyone that doesn't remember that fiasco with the magazine, and similarly, I think he has a lot of supporters both on this website and others.

If you are all happy with him Moderating the military forum, then I'll make him moderator within a couple of days.

Sadly for him, he's not allowed to discuss (in detail) his other favourite hobby! :P

If necessary, our very own Fiona will moderate him!! :lol: (piccies will be for sale)

Les. :)

Guest mr_wuffles
What's that then? (not in detail - just a clue?)

I think he'd be a fine addition to our group.

Si

He takes an other type of photo too. Not just land rovers

FWIW ?

This guy is well known and respected in the 4x4 world of all things military, and you obviously think he's the man for the job sop Yeah grab him back..

I mean F christs sake, ...nobody else wants such a thankless task, ......congrats for conning him, ...sorry "outlining the benefits to him" ... :lol:

Nige :ph34r: