What Grille is this?

Can't help with the make but I remember those from years ago and have been trying to track one done for ages now.

At the time I think they were fairly expensive and probably the polished SS surround put many owners off hence why they are quite rare and no-longer available.

I did a search through all my old magazines a couple of years ago looking for the original advert but I think it was in the ones I threw out donkeys years ago.

• Like 1

Can't help with the make but I remember those from years ago and have been trying to track one done for ages now.

At the time I think they were fairly expensive and probably the polished SS surround put many owners off hence why they are quite rare and no-longer available.

I did a search through all my old magazines a couple of years ago looking for the original advert but I think it was in the ones I threw out donkeys years ago.

The surround would look better in black IMHO, but anyway the wire grille is much nicer than the SS sheets with holes cut out!

I will have to keep my eyes open at auto jumbles!