Seven Sisters September 27th & 28th - all welcome

It was a great weekend, myself and my other half (Louise) really enjoyed ourselves. Was great fun joining the Belgian Collective (Fil and Ben) and Chris. Loving the pictures of my 110 Ben, i'm going to go through my pics in a bit.

Glad to hear you made it back ok Chris :-)

Also thank you to everyone for being so welcoming :-) Definatly coming again next year!!!

Tony

Glad everyone enjoyed it, was a great weekend with NO RAIN! Was good to see all the faces old & new, seemed to spend a lot of the weekend stood by the club trailer chatting to people.

I was taking it very gently in the ambulance and managed to get there, round the site and home again in one piece! The camping experience in the back was mostly successful too as an initial experiment.

Got a few photos, will upload them when I get a mo.

Great weekend wife, children, pup, and me all survived unscathed. 45 came away with a little panel damage but both truck and camping trailer worked beautifully. It was good see some people I haven't seen in a while and meet some others. I hope everyone enjoyed the photo punch challenge (i even tried one or two that I set). See you all again next year.

Mike

Thanks to all that were involved in organising it. Haven't been off roading in our own vehicle for a long time, am usually co-driving instead. But it is safe to say I think Darthdicky has been bitten by the off road bug again.

Jon