After Christmas treasure hunt

GBMUD

6 of the questions and 6 of the photo's right, not bad I reckon! B)

Thanks for an excellent day Chris and thanks to Bish and Marie for the good company :D We had a great time and I even made Dan wimper on one of the lanes! lol! ... still, appart from the CB ariel and Christmas lights the Camel made it out unscathed :)

I know how much organising those days take and it was definatly a good one.

We overtook alot of people and hung back to be overtaken, I think the biggest group we were in was 6 at one point... mind you, that was on the lane that made Dan wimper so I wanted to keep a vehicle in front of me to pull me out! lol! (not needed though) Good job most of the day with people keeping their distances though, we even got a comment from another group of Landies about how good it was that we were all in nicely spaced groups, so hopefully it was just a one off B)

Met lots of friendly people and ate Bish's jaffa cakes, so an excellent trip in my books :)

Thanks guys.

Jen

Oh, yes, do have photo's, but we're not getting broadband 'till Saturday (with any luck), so you'll have to wait ;)

Here are the pictures Rupert took yesterday....

Looked at the car this morning....

Dirtyengine1.JPG

Dirtyengine2.JPG

Just a small point Neil, and off topic a bit (sorry) see you have Si,s fan switch in the top hose !! should this not be in the bottom ?? :blink:

I had a good time. Shame the pub was closed - I was looking forward to being able to have a chat with one or two of the faces I've not seen before.

Talking to TJ101 earlier - he suggested a BBQ at the end of one in the summer. That be a good idea I think! Finding a venue for it might be a bit more trick. Maybe Les H would let us use a corner of the grounds at his Mansion? ;)

Si

Just a small point Neil, and off topic a bit (sorry) see you have Si,s fan switch in the top hose !! should this not be in the bottom ?? :blink:

It should be but I thought I'd try it in the top hose where I already had a large hole and see what the results were like.

It's set to run on the lower setting at present and trips in right on the button every time...

Because I'm damn lazy, had a hole in the hose and it worked, I left it there...... (Sorry Si, but it was so pretty too, I left it were it would be seen occasionally...)

Nice to bump into a few of you in the morning ;) went off down the lane and upset some old bat on a horse, supposedly I was driving too fast in 1st gear low range on tick over :huh:

If you need anymore bike bits Tony, get in quick :D

Cheers for the piccie DJ

HPIM2724.jpg