Td5 ecu connector

Cat_J

OK will do that now thanks. Sorry for the slow reply been through airports last couple of days.

The ECU is an AMR 5557 but I'm struggling to find a pinout for it at the moment. Could anybody help with that?

Thanks again

PS this is what the ECU looks like, seems that it would be a complex connnector

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x404/eno_ednolb2/03042011/ABSAMR5557b.jpg

Hi guys,

Sorry to do this again. So the part above is the ABS ECU apparently, with the help of his land rover guy my friend has managed to pull out his actual EMS ECU. So here it is:

1unnamed.jpg

2unnamed.jpg

unnamed.jpg

This makes much more sense as I can find a pinout for it (I think but the years don't seem to add up):

lucas_efi_1982_1984.jpg

Could somebody who's brain isn't fried with stress confirm I have the correct information here? Also The connector looks like the same fitting but if that could be confirmed too it would be much appreciated.

Engine is a 1997 3946cc 3.9efi

So it's not a TD5 then? Really confused, a 1997 truck should have a different system to that posted on it, at least I think?

No its not, sorry for the confusion. Maybe I should start a new thread.

This site gives this info for that ECU

http://atpelectronics.co.uk/p/land-rover-range-rover-fuel-injection-ecu/land-rover-range-rover-fuel-injection-ecu-4cu-1.html

Land Rover Range Rover V8 3.5 litre 95-98 --

Lucas 4CU Fuel Injection ECU

OEM Ref No. 84477

84477B

84477D

LRZ 149

Thanks for that, it confirms we have the right ECU (or at least the original ECU) I just can't seem to find a pinout for it. I phoned ATP when I got home but missed the person I need to speak to so will ring again tomorrow, hopefully they will have that information.