Radius Arm Bushes

samthornton1990

Hello all,

Recently purchased a D2 Commercial and the radius arm bushes are shagged.

Been looking at the Bearmach polybush kit as I've had good experiences with Polybushes in the past.

Has anyone had any experience of this kit?

Or am I better going to Landy and getting Genuine Standard ones?

Or are there any other kits that anyone can suggest?

Cheers

It comes down to this, if its a competition car where you want zero flex but you are happy to change the bushes every two or three events fine, go Poly, if you want long wear and pleasant handling go for the standard metalastic.

One thing I would add to that and that is that you ask for the bushes that were/are fitted to Range Rover Classics, these have a double inner metal sleeve and are stiffer and longer lasting than the single sleeve units fitted to the Disco. Interestingly these were fitted to all the Camel Discos - and not the standard bush !

It comes down to this, if its a competition car where you want zero flex but you are happy to change the bushes every two or three events fine, go Poly, if you want long wear and pleasant handling go for the standard metalastic.

One thing I would add to that and that is that you ask for the bushes that were/are fitted to Range Rover Classics, these have a double inner metal sleeve and are stiffer and longer lasting than the single sleeve units fitted to the Disco. Interestingly these were fitted to all the Camel Discos - and not the standard bush !

It's a D2, not a D1.

Cheapest would be Deflex - they should last 4 to 6 weeks

I would either fit OE or SuperPro. They both give you flex - although SP gives you slightly more on some bushes and slightly less on others - they are engineered as a handling package improvement on standard. They are expensive but three years warrantee and 30k miles is good. I fit them to all my vehicles and all my clients vehicles simply because they don't cause issues