Windy Gun Set (from Netto)

Ok, I know you pay for what you get, but I couldnt resist purchasing this set from Netto this morning.

Its a 50 piece set with a ½" drive nut runner, ⅜" drive Air Ratchet Wrench, 150mm Air Hammer and associated bits.

The torque is not that great, but my thinking behind this is that I now have on board air on the rangie, happily giving out 150 psi with a very high CFM (using a York type pump) I can very easily carry this set about with me for field use (and use DD's expensive stuff whilst in the workshop :ph34r: ).

½" drive nut runner 7,000RPM, 230ft/lb torque, 5cfm@90psi

⅜" drive Air Ratchet Wrench 1500RPM, 45ft/lb torque, 4cfm@90psi

150mm Air Hammer frequency 4,000 t/min, stroke 41mm, 4cfm@90psi

A lot of various components come with this set, most of which seem ok, a few things a are toy town.

It does come with a "other" type of fitting, but these can be substituted for pcl types cheaply.

Hopefully, I wont regret spending £40 notes on it.

S4020232.jpg

S4020228.jpg

S4020229.jpg

what or where is Netto?

Its a cheapo supermarket chain like Aldi or Lidl, their shops are usually located in the more financially challenged areas of the country, especially the midlands and further north (no offence anyone - theres one where i live ;) )

Lewis

Its a cheapo supermarket chain like Aldi or Lidl, their shops are usually located in the more financially challenged areas of the country, especially the midlands and further north (no offence anyone - theres one where i live ;) )

Lewis

Yup, I have one about 2 miles away, 12 miles away, 18 miles away, 19 miles away - bugger, back to the mud hut :ph34r:

Store list Here

Plenty in the posh South!

pah - you lads dont know you're born

you want to see deprived you need to head south, deprived or poll tax, parking spaces, affordable housing, unclogged motorways, hospitals (anyone noticed all the PFI hospitals are ooooop narf?) etc etc

[soap box off] :lol:

Back OT - the set looks good value Rog!

If i didn't already have an air ratchet and air chisel, i would have been down to the end of the road for one of these sets

Luke (of Sheffield, in the poor deprived north :P )

Gosh! They look such good value that I might buy a set... And I don't even have a compressor!

:(

Rog

• 2 weeks later...
pah - you lads dont know you're born

you want to see deprived you need to head south, deprived or poll tax, parking spaces, affordable housing, unclogged motorways, hospitals (anyone noticed all the PFI hospitals are ooooop narf?) etc etc

[soap box off] :lol:

Back OT - the set looks good value Rog!

PFI hospitals (and schools) are oop norf cos thats where the cabinet ministers wards are.

• 5 weeks later...
If i didn't already have an air ratchet and air chisel, i would have been down to the end of the road for one of these sets

Luke (of Sheffield, in the poor deprived north :P )

That's because our local Netto is just about at the end of your road! I don't recall seeing that kit advertised here.

I have recently become the proud owner of a cheap (free :) ) compressor but all I have is a rather sub-standard tyre inflation gun. Anyone live near enough to a Netto to buy and post me one of these kits... or better yet, travel to Wiltshire regularly? Or how about visit the indoor 4x4 show at Donnington? :) Well, you have to ask. :)

Chris