Rear Wash Wipe Woes

Glue

I'm in the process of re-instating the rear wash and wiper on my 110. I've fitted the wiper motor and that works when I I flash it out with the battery, and it works if I plug directly into the loom now I've replaced the (broken) switch with a new Carling one. I just need to build a short loom to fit between the door and the light cover.

So I moved onto the wash function...

I've pulled the hose from the jet over the door and blown that through. I put the hose back and checked the connection to the pump on the reservoir. Feeling confident I pushed the button and was slightly dismayed to watch the roof lining over the passenger door start raining! Clearly I need to replace the pipework.

Can anybody confirm that it's 3/16" or 4mm diameter and tell me how much I need. Piece of string measurement suggests 5m will be enough.

Glue

No need to pull the complete headliner out, just remove the left sunvisor & its 2 screws, pull the plastic rivet fir tree fasteners from above the door & ease headliner down, take the screen pillar trim off & ease the washer tube out from behind & from roof, Non Return Valve [NRV] just pushes into the tubing.