300tdi engine mounts

smokeyone

Hello

Some time ago I found on the web (I thought it was this forum but maybe not) a write up on putting a 300tdi in a series complete with photographs and drawings of how to make the engine mounts - including a cut out missing the oil filter - really detailed information using 5mm steel -

Does the article ring a bell with anybody and yes I have used the search function ...

Many thanks

Good mention @Arjan

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LAND-ROVER-DISCOVERY-300-TDI-INTO-A-SERIES-2-2A-3-ENGINE-BAY-MOUNTING-KIT/302976370129?epid=13004831073&hash=item468acc85d1:g:KIYAAOSw8FBbH--g:rk:2:pf:0

Bit pricey, but being Steve Parker I guess it would work, it is for a Disco engine that one, so be careful :)

Thank you all for the advice - I'll look into the Steve Parker kit - so if the images have disappeared then that explains why after much searching/googling I could find no trace - I am sure there was a nice write up as well - I should have copied the articled when I found it ....