All the very best to one and all.....

Guest MJG

Happy Christmas and a Happy New year to all the Forum...

Any body doing anything special tomorrow or in those parts of the world where it is tomorrow already if you know what I mean:-

(other than like me just having the family round for the annual xmas feeding frenzy....)

Happy Christmas and a Happy New year to all the Forum...

Any body doing anything special tomorrow or in those parts of the world where it is tomorrow already if you know what I mean:-

(other than like me just having the family round for the annual xmas feeding frenzy....)

Mmmm don't know why I bothered.... any way to all 29 who viewed this post but didn't bother to return the compliment, I hope you have a really good christmas, I certainly will, I guess it just means none of you will be enjoying anything any other than the annual feeding frenzy... if so just great......have a good Christmas.

Happy Xmas to everyone.

Sporting a huge hangover today after my staff all came round last night carol singing. They stayed until they drank me dry at 2am! Fantastic night though. We have friends over from Cyprus, so lots of games later, and my wife is cooking the goose!

Cheers,

Paul

Guest diesel_jim
We've already got one MOG on the forum :P

I'm not much into it either but Merry Christmas to all :)

Better add my name to the list.... it's OK, take it or leave it. worth it for the days off work though!

Still, going to a boxing day hunt tomorrow, so should get some off roading in too! :D

Miserable lot!

I like Christmas! The relatives are warned to stay away and Sarah and I have enjoyed Pizza and Ice Cream today! (Turkey is foul ;) ).

Sorry I didn't return your greeting - but I was enjoying some festive spirit (mixed with diet pepsi) down the pub!

Twiddly bits,

Si