Starting handle storage clips

Cornish Rattler

The MoD clips are very good, though I had to repair a damaged one on my Lightweight for it to work.  The simpler clips in David's photo are fine initially, but they loosen with age and need a bit of tweaking.  They're available in a range of sizes from most hardware shops and are not Land Rover specific.

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 1:58 PM, FridgeFreezer said:

Saw a chap's 90 using a load of these mountings, looked very robust if a bit spendy:

Rubber over-centre mounting

You know what, they mite be better as I want them for fastening my small trolley jack bar and strong arm ( wheel nut remover ) to the rear wheel arch near the floor and I also want to install a dog guard with a piece of board fastened to it taking the same shape of the roof that I can fasten my metal detector, sand scoop and spade to and they look like they may do so I will order one and see if they will do ;)