Coronavirus

Anderzander

10 hours ago, Eightpot said:

My old man had to go in recently after an xray for something else showed up a massive tumor covering quite a few necessary bits. Treatment was actually pretty amazing and he seems fine now. Hard work and not something you'd want to trade places for, but the time passes quickly and the future looks better.  Our flights finally got cancelled today so my safari trip and more importantly reunion with my lovely S2a is punted off to another future but can't really moan, maybe I'll put the tent up, have a bbq and paint spots on the cat and not grumble about the heat 🙂 

Sorry to hear that, Eightpot.

I'll have a grumble about the heat on your behalf.

• Haha 2

Sorry to hear that some of you are facing some serious issues, but it does highlight how trivial the Covid related restrictions and wearing a mask is by comparison.  Not so easy for those losing work and facing financial issues as result, but health is the most important asset you can have.

• Like 4