Hood help!

Hello,

I am in the middle of a Defender project which involves converting a 1995 Defender 90 from hart top to soft top. I’ve put in the Safety Devices rear roll cage, and the last remaining bit to complete the truck was an Exmoor Trim stayfast soft top (hood). 

With Coronavirus, Exmoor has closed shop. I am looking for help to find another manufacturer of black soft tops for my truck. Or, to find a stockist who has a new Exmoor top on hand to ship to me. 

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Welcome to the MadHouse !

Did you try to contact Exmoor with that question ?

You could try to contact the various importers on the Continent to see if they have one  in stock.

I’d agree - I’ve had truly amazing service from them and their quality is top notch. I’ve seen a lot of their kit on Series 1’s and it’s all been superb.

Conversely - I’ve seen a couple of exmoor hoods rot in just a few years on two vehicles and another one where things like the buckles had been put on incorrectly.