What Beadlocked wheels

B reg 90

Right,

thinking about upgrading to beadlocks and I quite like the idea of a true(i.e. mechanical - non of the extra innner tube stuff) beadlock. I was going to start looking into this by paying a visit to Mr. Lee (Mr Mach 5), but it appears that he can't be arsed to make them any more.

So, anybody got some real life experiences of other makes that would help me work out the options are?

The only other supplier I can find that does the full internal double beedlock is stazworks. I suppose the exchange rate is good....

Adrian

P.s. pictures would be good.

I'm here and the rims are finally coming.

I should see the first 8X16" set this week,

as my truck is going to be pimped for the 4x4 fair in Padova,

on the 27th and 28th,so the boss will have to sort them out before that

:lol:

I will post here the prices once confirmed for those who might be interested.

The first pre-production set which is still under my Cube (the yellow ones I posted pics of)

are still running good with zero loss of air since then,and totally unbalanced.

I'll keep you posted.

Guest diesel_jim
Equipe has some new ones they just introduced. I'm not sure if they are for sale yet though. here is a pic of the pre- production ones- that is the best I can do. post-782-1168382145_thumb.jpg

there is a 90 in this pic??? :rolleyes:

Braid do a nice beadlock/split rim range of wheels which have found favour in the off road racing world. I believe that they are cast alloy centres with spun aluminium outers and look like they were the inspiration for Matt's beadlockers.

For the first time they are now being officially imported into the country by the guys who import Silverstone Tyres. I believe Milners and Tomcat Motorsport are dealers too. Not cheap, but very strong and look nicely engineered.

H

Erm,sorry,I meant although never balanced so far they run surprisingly well,no wobbling.

:)

They may be balanced if needed.

is this a good thing? or did you mean totally balanced?

The first pre-production set which is still under my Cube (the yellow ones I posted pics of)

are still running good with zero loss of air since then,and totally unbalanced.

add a hot air expeller & they'd be just the drivers normally 'fitted' to 4x4s :ph34r: